To continue the Health Center's efforts to support the health and wellness of our community, and because our residents
are so creative and talented, we hope this contest will provide additional strong messages on the importance of taking
care of ourselves and each other to "Wipe Out Covid-19".
- Deadline to submit written lyrics & optional recorded video: September 21, 2020 at 11:59 PM HST
- No age limit.
- Open to Waianae Coast residents only.
- Limit one entry per person or group.
- All entries become the property of Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center and may be used or reproduced for community education to prevent COVID-19 without additional consent or compensation to the artist.
- Top Prize $100; Five 2nd place prizes at $75 each
- Winning entries will be selected, artists notified, and awards made available by 9/30/2020.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY:
Lyrics must focus on one, two, or three of the themes below:
- Wearing a mask
- Washing your hands
- Keeping your distance from others (no large gatherings)
- Lyrics must be a minimum of 6 sentences and not exceed 15 sentences.
- Lyrics can be recited as a poem or presented as a song with or without music.
- Lyrics must be original.
- Follow instructions below on HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY.
Email your written lyrics and optional recorded video link to:
Gen Anduha at email@example.com
- Attach a written copy of your lyrics; and if you would like,
- Include a link to your video or audio recording (optional)
Include the following information with your entry (if submitting as a group, indicate the primary contact only):
- Contact email and/or phone
- Mailing Address