Other Health Professions Training
A community-based, multidisciplinary health professions training program provides integrated clinical experience at the Health Center's main clinic and four satellite primary care clinics, two dental sites, two pharmacy sites, at behavioral health clinics and through homeless services and local public schools. Providers and staff deliver the clinical training.
- Dental Residents (Lutheran Medical Center)
- Nurse Practitioner Interns (University of Hawaii School of Nursing)
- Pharmacy Interns (University of Hawaii at Hilo School of Pharmacy)
- Psychology Residents (Argosy University)
- Social Work Interns (University of Hawaii School of Social Work)